GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

WIN 2 Gamepad IC Firmware Update Notes

Go down

WIN 2 Gamepad IC Firmware Update Notes Empty WIN 2 Gamepad IC Firmware Update Notes

Post by Admin 2018-03-15, 09:56

WIN 2 Gamepad IC Firmware Update Notes

There are two versions.

Version 1.11, it is the default version. Mouse moves slowly in default, but faster than tested version. R2 is acceleration button. D-pad is WASD. ABXY are up, down, left and right button. Left joystick function is like mouse scroll wheel.

Version 1.18, it is designed for online games users. Mouse is accelerated in default. It will decelerate if press R2. Left joystick is set as WASD. The up and down buttons of D-pad are set “scroll wheel”. However, the disadvantage is that the scrolling will fail if don’t press in place. The left and right buttons of D-pad are only given key-value coding, so do L3 and R3. Games players can use keypad modifier to set them. ABXY are still up, down, left and right button.

The download link:
https://mega.nz/#!N34VxD4S!8D9jpF-YBEqMFRAUr0cd2-zLPBeDMFr_KWSTrRKDaT0
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

WIN 2 Gamepad IC Firmware Update Notes Empty Re: WIN 2 Gamepad IC Firmware Update Notes

Post by phi 2018-06-20, 00:55

I installed v1.19 but i liked v1.18 more. (the version I have is 19 with 4This firmware will change the gamepad boundary value, provide a better experience when gamepad plays at 45 degrees. ')
The firmware installer says that I can't flash a lower version... is it possible to downgrade to v1.18 now ?

I want the fast mouse by default (and R2 modifier to slow it down)

phi

Back to top Go down