GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

Problems with Happy chick

3 posters

Go down

Problems with Happy chick Empty Problems with Happy chick

Post by Jordi 2017-10-26, 22:07

Hello.

Can you tell me where I can download the latest firmware update of the GPD XD and in what folder is installed or installed on the machine?

It is that I have been told by the DM SOLUZIONI ICT store that I would try to see if the forum helped me with a firmware update or with an answer.

I have a big problem and I do not understand much how the topic of where I have to look online to install the firmware or in which folder to install it. My GPD XD has a bug that is as follows:
When I enter Happy Chick and I give you to download a room, either download it and then the following message comes out: the happy chick application has stopped.

And also when I insert the sd card and put the folder roms and the subfolder MD and the roms inside this folder then I make the step to give it in happy chick to play and then to local game and then to refresh and not respond happy chick and this I did it because I saw it in a video of a child on YouTube explaining how it was done. And when I release some rom in happy chick I give to play and the message has stopped the application happy chick.

With the GPD Q88 + I did it and I worked on
Problems with Happy chick 20171010 giving it in happy chick to play and local game and refresh and it worked.

I have tried uninstalling happy chick and reinstalling it from uptodown and it did not work either. From the web www.xiaoji001.com I can not access to see if there I can download happy chick more reliable than in uptodown in case it is not reliable download by uptodown. The truth is that I do not know what can be done to fix the console.

Thank you for helping me please.

Thank you very much.

Greetings.
Jordi
Jordi

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2017-10-26

Back to top Go down

Problems with Happy chick Empty Re: Problems with Happy chick

Post by Admin 2017-10-27, 11:31

Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2017-10-27, 11:32

There are instructions in it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordi 2017-10-27, 22:43

Hello.

You can send me the link that you sent me by mail to this address: jordicrbdn@hotmail.com

I tell you because in the application topic'it that I downloaded in the phone does not let me do a copy and paste to see it in google chrome nor can I send it to my email.

Or download the topic'it application on the laptop.

And I have looked at it by inserting it letter by letter into google chrome from the mobile and from my laptop and will not let me access this website.

Thank you very much.

Greetings.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jordi
Jordi

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2017-10-26

Back to top Go down

Problems with Happy chick Empty Get Happy chick IPA file

Post by RagraKhan 2019-08-02, 17:35

Happy Chick is the only emulator i think that i available for download and it works on Android, ios, tv box and on many devices.

RagraKhan

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 2019-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down