GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

Screen Rotation not working in PhoenixOS or other Andriod Based OS

3 posters

Go down

Screen Rotation not working in PhoenixOS or other Andriod Based OS Empty Screen Rotation not working in PhoenixOS or other Andriod Based OS

Post by cmvrgr 2017-10-24, 04:21

In Pocket with the final bios only PhoenixOS is running (android x86 and RemixOS just freeze at boot).

The worst part is that the screen can not be rotated. In gpd win because of the tilting sensor it is possible to rotate in pocket you can not.So if you need to run native android os and apps is not possible.

GPD why you used a screen that is not compatible as a regular pc screen and need rotion by the os?

Give me instructions how to solve that problem (I already used many screen rotation apps and no one is working).

cmvrgr

帖子数 : 12
注册日期 : 2016-10-14

Back to top Go down

Screen Rotation not working in PhoenixOS or other Andriod Based OS Empty Re: Screen Rotation not working in PhoenixOS or other Andriod Based OS

Post by Admin 2017-10-27, 11:27

cmvrgr wrote:In Pocket with the final bios only PhoenixOS is running (android x86 and RemixOS just freeze at boot).

The worst part is that the screen can not be rotated. In gpd win because of the tilting sensor it is possible to rotate in pocket you can not.So if you need to run native android os and apps is not possible.

GPD why you used a screen that is not compatible as a regular pc screen and need rotion by the os?

Give me instructions how to solve that problem (I already used many screen rotation apps and no one is working).

Configure in the Activity of androidmanifest.xml

Setting:android:screenOrientation="portrait"
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Screen Rotation not working in PhoenixOS or other Andriod Based OS Empty Re: Screen Rotation not working in PhoenixOS or other Andriod Based OS

Post by Admin 2017-10-27, 11:28

Admin wrote:
cmvrgr wrote:In Pocket with the final bios only PhoenixOS is running (android x86 and RemixOS just freeze at boot).

Configure in the Activity of androidmanifest.xml

Setting:android:screenOrientation="portrait"

Because the phone screen is used, the default can only be vertical screen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthan 2019-08-22, 00:41

Its working for someone?

Same problem with GPD Win 2.

Where this androidmanifest.xml supposed to be on android filesystem?

ruthan

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2019-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down