GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

GPD Pocket Full reset, help need drivers, etc

4 posters

Go down

pocket - GPD Pocket Full reset, help need drivers, etc Empty GPD Pocket Full reset, help need drivers, etc

Post by RobNO 2017-08-24, 12:06

Hello, I did a fresh reinstall of windows from starch because I had some problems. Now I can't tell windows to keep the screen horizontal, I don't have my touch screen anymore, no wifi, no sound ,etc..
Where can I find all the firmwares to reinstall windows 10 and all the gpd pocket drivers? Thank you

RobNO

帖子数 : 4
注册日期 : 2017-08-16

Back to top Go down

pocket - GPD Pocket Full reset, help need drivers, etc Empty Re: GPD Pocket Full reset, help need drivers, etc

Post by matlala 2017-08-25, 22:54

It is no problem. Drivers is on megaupload, links is on gpd.hk, scroll to bootom and there is latest firmware area.
I know, name Fiirmware is stuppid, because it is drivers and BIOS for Pocket and firmware for others GPD devices without full OS.

matlala

帖子数 : 10
注册日期 : 2017-06-17

Back to top Go down

pocket - GPD Pocket Full reset, help need drivers, etc Empty Re: GPD Pocket Full reset, help need drivers, etc

Post by RobNO 2017-08-25, 22:57

Thanks my GPD is now perfectly fine Very Happy
Should I update the BIOS? I never did on any pc

RobNO

Back to top Go down

Post by matlala 2017-08-25, 23:42

Yes, it is no problem. But you need carefull waiting when Pocket restart after BIOS flash succesfully and reboot. First start spend around 1min with white power led on. Wait and do not nothing. Pocket start automatically.

BIOS from 7/8 seems to be better than previous. I am cannot find changelog, but i tested thermall throlling while charging and CPU do not fall under 2GHz. Previous state was drastical throttle to 0.4GHz when charging and playing youtube 1080p videos in chrome over 10-15min.

If you make something totaly bad, you still can dissamble motherboard and use SPI programmer and something like raspberry pi.. and flash manually directly into chip. But you need some knowlenge Smile I saw one guy witch this problem and SPI programing after on facebook, He repair it without problem Smile

matlala

Back to top Go down

Post by RobNO 2017-08-25, 23:45

Yeah I already touched to Arduinos but never Rasberry. But I will one day! So it's usefull to update the really BIOS as it gives better porformances?

RobNO

Back to top Go down

Post by matlala 2017-08-25, 23:49

RobNO wrote:Yeah I already touched to Arduinos but never Rasberry. But I will one day! So it's usefull to update the really BIOS as it gives better porformances?
It is possible. But if you want tweak everything manually, you can flash Ubuntu BIOS. Thiis is the same BIOS, only all settings is open for settings by user. Others bios is reduced version from this full bios witch fixed around 98 percent from all possible settings in BIOS. I tryed it, but I have not tive for resolve all tweaks in BIOS, maybe in September.

matlala

Back to top Go down

Post by gpdfan 2017-09-01, 18:39

here you can find the GPD pocket downloads :

http://blog.boyeau.com/gdp-pocket-windows-os-firmware/

gpdfan

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2017-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2017-10-18, 10:20

Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down