GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

Diffrent payment options for the GPD WIN 2 on Indiegogo

2 posters

Go down

Diffrent payment options for the GPD WIN 2 on Indiegogo Empty Diffrent payment options for the GPD WIN 2 on Indiegogo

Post by kazoko 2018-03-01, 19:36

Since on the Indiegogo page it says to contact the campain starter directly if I wanted another payment option than those provided this is what I am doing right now. I dont have a credit card but I do have PayPal and I could also pay via Bank Transfer. I dont know if it is possible to do so thats why I am asking. I would be really happy if I could pay with one of those options I mentioned above because I really want to buy a GPD WIN 2.

Sincerly

Kazoko

kazoko

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2018-03-01

Back to top Go down

Diffrent payment options for the GPD WIN 2 on Indiegogo Empty Re: Diffrent payment options for the GPD WIN 2 on Indiegogo

Post by Admin 2018-03-07, 06:37

Hello, if you don't have a credit card, using a debit card on Indiegogo is OK. But I'm sorry, I don't think you could pay via Paypal or Bank Transfer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Diffrent payment options for the GPD WIN 2 on Indiegogo Empty Re: Diffrent payment options for the GPD WIN 2 on Indiegogo

Post by kazoko 2018-03-07, 15:40

Alright thanks for the reply one more question though. Is there a recieptor sometihng similar in the package with the GPD WIN 2?Its important because otherwise I will have trouble getting it across the border.

kazoko

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2018-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down