GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

a question about indie go go campaign gpd win 2

3 posters

Go down

a question about indie go go campaign gpd win 2 Empty a question about indie go go campaign gpd win 2

Post by bronic 2018-02-27, 09:22

Hello,
I cannot contact you via IndieGoGo so i am trying here, because you didn't respond to my PM.

I saw that you've answered a lot of people in the comments of indie go go that you can lower the price because concerns of import taxes.

I want to ask you - if I buy gpd win 2 through IndieGoGo - can you ship it as a gift or spare parts below 15$? I am in Bulgaria.

Our customs have new law starting this February, which includes the person to have an digital signature which is a slow and expensive and painful process.

If you can't, how do you work with geekbyuing, gearbest? When will they have stock in them EU warehouses?

Regards,

bronic

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 2018-02-22

Back to top Go down

a question about indie go go campaign gpd win 2 Empty Re: a question about indie go go campaign gpd win 2

Post by cuberootg 2018-03-13, 07:36

bronic wrote:Hello,
I cannot contact you via IndieGoGo so i am trying here, because you didn't respond to my PM.

I saw that you've answered a lot of people in the comments of indie go go that you can lower the price because concerns of import taxes.

I want to ask you - if I buy gpd win 2 through IndieGoGo - can you ship it as a gift or spare parts below 15$? I am in Bulgaria.

Our customs have new law starting this February, which includes the person to have an digital signature which is a slow and expensive and painful process.

If you can't, how do you work with geekbyuing, gearbest? When will they have stock in them EU warehouses?

Regards,

I dont work for gpd but im a contributor for gpdwin1,gpdwin2 and gpd pocket. If you check the comments GPD confirmed they will do their best to lower import tax.
Better yet just comment in that page they are more likely to reply there.

cuberootg

帖子数 : 18
注册日期 : 2017-09-06

Back to top Go down

a question about indie go go campaign gpd win 2 Empty Re: a question about indie go go campaign gpd win 2

Post by Admin 2018-03-28, 09:46

cuberootg wrote:
bronic wrote:Hello,

Regards,

I dont work for gpd but im a contributor for gpdwin1,gpdwin2 and gpd pocket. If you check the comments GPD confirmed they will do their best to lower import tax.
Better yet just comment in that page they are more likely to reply there.
Yes, we will try our best to reduce the import tax!
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down