GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

How can I update GPD Q9 firmware?

2 posters

Go down

firmware - How can I update GPD Q9 firmware? Empty How can I update GPD Q9 firmware?

Post by Tarrasque 2018-07-25, 11:05

Hi.

I just downloaded the latest GPD Q9 PSV firmware image from the site.

How can I update the tablet?

Thank you.

Tarrasque

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2018-07-25

Back to top Go down

firmware - How can I update GPD Q9 firmware? Empty Re: How can I update GPD Q9 firmware?

Post by animeware 2018-08-01, 20:17

Hi to upgraded the firmware you need to download Rockchip drivers 3200 I think drivers.  

then you need to download Rockchip batch tool latest version then download the firmware to your computer then extracted the firmware then you should get .iso image

Then after you installed the rock chip drivers then launch Batch Tool software on GPD Q9 device plug it into computer and turn it off completely and hold Volume + and Power Button at the same time.  

On Batch Tool should show green check mark then load up your firmware and click on upgrade.

Do not unplug the cord while updating the firmware or you might brick the device....

You upgraded the firmware....
animeware
animeware

帖子数 : 18
注册日期 : 2017-08-13

Back to top Go down

firmware - How can I update GPD Q9 firmware? Empty Re: How can I update GPD Q9 firmware?

Post by Tarrasque 2018-08-12, 22:33

thank you. where can I download the rockchip drivers and the batch tool installer, please?

Tarrasque

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2018-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down