GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

GPD WIn blue light and never power ups ?

3 posters

Go down

light - GPD WIn blue light and never power ups ? Empty GPD WIn blue light and never power ups ?

Post by macmus 2017-08-30, 16:53

Hello,

I have a new GPW WIN which worked fine for few weeks. I went put it aside on the shelf for few weeks and did not use it.
Recently I was going for vacation and I was trying to power it up unsuccessfully. It only comes up as a blue light.

I was trying to discharge fully, recharge back up, disconnect the battery connect battery again and unit does nothing: no screen, no fan, only blue light.

Unit was laying on the shelf thru all that time, so nothing really happen to it.

I would like to ask does ayone know how to bring it back alive ?

How do i contact GPW WIN for replacement unit ?

Thanks!

MM.

macmus

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 2017-08-30

Back to top Go down

light - GPD WIn blue light and never power ups ? Empty Re: GPD WIn blue light and never power ups ?

Post by Admin 2017-10-18, 11:27

macmus wrote:Hello,

I have a new GPW WIN which worked fine for few weeks. I went put it aside on the shelf for few weeks and did not use it.
Recently I was going for vacation and I was trying to power it up unsuccessfully. It only comes up as a blue light.

I was trying to discharge fully, recharge back up, disconnect the battery connect battery again and unit does nothing: no screen, no fan, only blue light.

Unit was laying on the shelf thru all that time, so nothing really happen to it.

I would like to ask does ayone know how to bring it back alive ?

How do i contact GPW WIN for replacement unit ?

Thanks!

MM.

You can email to kendyz@gpd.hk
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

light - GPD WIn blue light and never power ups ? Empty Re: GPD WIn blue light and never power ups ?

Post by Zero3K 2018-01-07, 04:00

Did you try pressing all the keys/buttons on it?

Zero3K

帖子数 : 10
注册日期 : 2018-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down