GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

Accidentally used fast charger and bricked my GPD XD

2 posters

Go down

charger - Accidentally used fast charger and bricked my GPD XD Empty Accidentally used fast charger and bricked my GPD XD

Post by shoebappa1 2017-08-22, 17:17

Hello, I have a 32gb black GPD XD that recently stopped working on a flight because I mistakenly plugged it into my fast charging battery bank instead of my standard, slow charging power bank while it was on. It charged for a few minutes this way but ended up making a clicking noise and then everything shut off, it won't charge, won't light up and won't turn on. I don't have a warranty on it anymore and decided to open it up and try power cycling it, but that didn't help either. Is there any way I can fix this without spending a ton of money? Is the whole motherboard fried or just the power supply or USB port or what?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated!

shoebappa1

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 2017-08-22

Back to top Go down

charger - Accidentally used fast charger and bricked my GPD XD Empty Re: Accidentally used fast charger and bricked my GPD XD

Post by Admin 2017-10-19, 04:15

shoebappa1 wrote:Hello, I have a 32gb black GPD XD that recently stopped working on a flight because I mistakenly plugged it into my fast charging battery bank instead of my standard, slow charging power bank while it was on. It charged for a few minutes this way but ended up making a clicking noise and then everything shut off, it won't charge, won't light up and won't turn on. I don't have a warranty on it anymore and decided to open it up and try power cycling it, but that didn't help either. Is there any way I can fix this without spending a ton of money? Is the whole motherboard fried or just the power supply or USB port or what?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated!

It's possible that the power chip is burning, where did you buy it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum