GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

Screen lights up but nothing displays, and purple and blue lights

Go down

screen - Screen lights up but nothing displays, and purple and blue lights Empty Screen lights up but nothing displays, and purple and blue lights

Post by Thornshy 2018-03-20, 00:08

so I have had my GPD Win for about a month and it worked great however after I turned it off and plugged it in to charge the next day I woke up to find that when I try turning it on it will light up the display however that is as far as it goes and it has a purple and blue light and when charging it has a red light. I have tried letting the battery die, and ive tried charging it for two hours and then unplugging it and trying to start it as was recommended on this siteThis site and that didnt work however it did get rid of the purple light and it stayed gone for about a hour before coming back and right now i am desperate to fix this i do not wish to spend any money on it and would like to fix it ASAP. I also bought this unit on amazon and my return window has since closed.

Thornshy

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down