GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

Mouse buttons don't work with keyboard/d-pad at the same time

2 posters

Go down

mouse - Mouse buttons don't work with keyboard/d-pad at the same time Empty Mouse buttons don't work with keyboard/d-pad at the same time

Post by eugene.negrobov 2017-09-29, 18:24

Hello!
Just received my GPD Win and immediately noticed a problem that mouse buttons stop working when you press D-pad or keyboard buttons.
I was able to google up a Reddit thread with similar problem, but with no fix what so ever: https://www.reddit.com/r/gpdwin/comments/5gyup1/left_mouse_button_wont_work_when_dpad_is_triggered/

This is a very serious design flaw – I really hope there is some driver fix or anything.
Probably not the first guy asking about this problem so please help – most games are literally unplayable because of this issue. Shocked

Eugene
eugene.negrobov
eugene.negrobov

帖子数 : 5
注册日期 : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

mouse - Mouse buttons don't work with keyboard/d-pad at the same time Empty Re: Mouse buttons don't work with keyboard/d-pad at the same time

Post by eugene.negrobov 2017-10-02, 00:49

No answers? Sad

I'm completely pissed off about this problem, even have thoughts on selling GPD Win because of it – who needs a Windows gaming machine where you can't run forward and fire at the same time? No
I know there are gamepad modes, but I don't need any.
If that's a Windows machine – it absolutely, without questions have to support classical mouse and keyboard input without absolutely no issues. Shocked
eugene.negrobov
eugene.negrobov

Back to top Go down

mouse - Mouse buttons don't work with keyboard/d-pad at the same time Empty Re: Mouse buttons don't work with keyboard/d-pad at the same time

Post by eugene.negrobov 2017-10-04, 00:10

Figured out the problem thanks to people on Reddit, it turned to be one of Win10's hidden "features".
Here's a tread with the solution for those who will come after me: https://www.reddit.com/r/gpdwin/comments/73pcc5/mouse_buttons_not_working_with_keyboarddpad_at/
eugene.negrobov
eugene.negrobov

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2017-10-18, 11:09

I didn't understand your question,Switch to the handle mode, the mouse will not move.
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 509
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

https://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down