GPD掌机官方论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members
No user

Please upload a Driver Package

3 posters

Go down

driver - Please upload a Driver Package Empty Please upload a Driver Package

Post by Darkmalvet 2016-10-30, 18:12

I need to perform a clean Installation after my GPD Win arrives because I don't want to deal with Wimboot

Darkmalvet

帖子数 : 3
注册日期 : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

driver - Please upload a Driver Package Empty Re: Please upload a Driver Package

Post by ronc 2016-11-15, 13:22

Darkmalvet wrote:I need to perform a clean Installation after my GPD Win arrives because I don't want to deal with Wimboot
My guess is that they didn't use WIMBoot, based on an analysis of my GPD WIN, which has been updated from 1511 to 1607. If I check the C: drive properties, the graph says that my free space is the same size as the used space, about 29 GB each, totaling 58 GB. If I highlight both the Windows folder and the Windows.old folder and check their properties together, I see they occupy 32 GB together or 16 GB each, so it appears that Windows takes up 16 GB of space, with the "size on disk" being 11 GB. Upon Googling the question of how much space Windows 10 requires, I discovered that 64-bit Windows 10 should use 11 GB.

ronc

帖子数 : 11
注册日期 : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

driver - Please upload a Driver Package Empty Re: Please upload a Driver Package

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down