Top posting users this week
dinimes

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members

Living in the UK, how can I get a GPD Win 2?

Go down

Living in the UK, how can I get a GPD Win 2?

Post by Sadgasm on 2018-06-08, 01:48

Hey, I desperately want to buy one but I can no longer pre-order on indiegogo, they also dont seem to be selling in GPD's store on Aliexpress (which I'm apprehensive about to begin with as they dont take paypal).

Long story short, how can I get a GPD Win 2 for the cheap price quoted on Aliexpress by many sellers (Approx £500)? Do I risk it and buy it from one of these possibly dodgy sellers or is there a way to buy from GPD directly that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

Sadgasm

Back to top Go down

Re: Living in the UK, how can I get a GPD Win 2?

Post by peterchua96@yahoo.com on 2018-06-10, 04:50

I've been buying from Aliexpress since 2016.  Base on my experience, they are reliable and their response time is fast.  The shipment though may vary depending on the courier you want to use.  Say FEDex can be impressive, that if you want to spend extra.  Also, don't blame them for the taxes as some buyer do coz it is really not their call.  You can ask them to assist you in the declaration value which can (not all the time) help lower tax.

As a last resort, they do have a dispute for a very rare case, which is to me is unnecessary - for most of the sellers are in good reputation and agree to solve issues.  But that added protection, overall I say, AliExpress is the reliable counterpart of Amazon.com in Asia next to nothing.

Do note however that not all people share the same thinking as me.  However, even Amazon.com can not promise everyone a smooth transaction.  In short, buy as a normal person and you will enjoy life more than being a perfectionist. Very Happy

peterchua96@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamesper on 2018-06-12, 01:39

Sadgasm wrote:Hey, I desperately want to buy one but I can no longer pre-order on indiegogo, they also dont seem to be selling in GPD's store on Aliexpress (which I'm apprehensive about to begin with as they dont take paypal).

Long story short, how can I get a GPD Win 2 for the cheap price quoted on Aliexpress by many sellers (Approx £500)? Do I risk it and buy it from one of these possibly dodgy sellers or is there a way to buy from GPD directly that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

www.dreamesper.com

We ship to Europe & accept Paypal!

dreamesper

帖子数 : 6
注册日期 : 2018-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum