[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members

Controller app bugs

Go down

Controller app bugs

Post by romain337 on 2018-04-17, 09:07

Hi!
I have the XD Plus since 5 days now and I'm very happy with it. I got the first GPDXD 2 month ago and I really like the XD Plus because the button (dpad and a,b,x,y) seem better to me and it's very cool. Battery life is stunning!
So far I have only 2 issues with it, I hope they can be fixed by software.

1. GTA San Andreas glitch. I don't count on Rockstar to update the game, but maybe in a future update you will use newer/older drivers that will make it run glitch free. Because for now the game break and is unplayable.
I can live with this one, no worries.

2. Controller app / Button handling
I think it's due to the controller app. It's not the same behavior than the first GPD.
In XBOX mode, when I play minecraft, it's like the joystick that control the camera is always up as soon as I use R1/R2, it make the game unplayable because I constantly look the sky ;p
With PS3 controller mode, the game is playable, but as soon as I press the dpad a menu screen, the direction stay pushed (but I release the key) and the menu is not usable. I have to push the left joystick in any direction to make the movement initiated by the Dpad to stop. The game is playable with that but it's uncomfortable ^^

Could you take a look on this ? With the same version of minecraft it work well in XBOX mode with the GPDXD.

Anyway, if you fix it or not, I'm glad you make a device like this.
Cheers guys!

romain337

Back to top Go down

GPDXD+ GTA SA Fix

Post by romain337 on 2018-04-22, 13:35

Please forgot problem #1.
Solved by applying this : reddit.com/r/gpdxd/comments/8c674u/san_andreas_graphical_bugs/dxrw9ft/?st=jgaqibjw&sh=d5902799

romain337

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum