Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
dreamesper
 
Edmund Dorf
 
Mauricio
 
reukiodo
 
jnjb
 
aku650
 
piyushrath
 
maja
 
whyphy
 
dimas
 

Top posting users this week
Edmund Dorf
 
reukiodo
 
dinimes
 
MX21
 
maja
 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 179 on 2017-12-21, 16:06
The most tagged members


Make it as Linux handheld computer

Go down

Make it as Linux handheld computer

Post by rickyzhang on 2016-04-22, 03:45

I'm looking for a Linux handheld computer. There are only two things are missing in GPD XD:
1. keyboard
2. Linux OS

Are there any plan to build this?


rickyzhang

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2016-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

Post by Admin on 2016-04-22, 08:50

rickyzhang wrote:I'm looking for a Linux handheld computer. There are only two things are missing in GPD XD:
1. keyboard
2. Linux OS

Are there any plan to build this?


I think you can check our new product-GPD WIN.it is attached a functional keyboard and can run Linux OS.
Check the link blow:https://igg.me/at/gpdwin/x/13469132
avatar
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 498
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

View user profile http://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

Post by rickyzhang on 2016-04-22, 21:45

Great! I just make a contribution. I hope the team can choose components, such as touch screen, wifi, BT and etc, support Linux OTB.

rickyzhang

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2016-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

Post by Admin on 2016-04-23, 04:32

rickyzhang wrote:Great! I just make a contribution. I hope the team can choose components, such as touch screen, wifi, BT and etc, support Linux OTB.
Thanks for support!!Yes. GPD WIN has a touch screen,wifi and bluetooth are all supported.and also can run Linux.
avatar
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 498
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

View user profile http://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

Post by rickcl on 2016-05-14, 20:38

Admin wrote:
rickyzhang wrote:Great! I just make a contribution. I hope the team can choose components, such as touch screen, wifi, BT and etc, support Linux OTB.
Thanks for support!!Yes. GPD WIN has a touch screen,wifi and bluetooth are all supported.and also can run Linux.
Will you officially support a particular version of Linux (e.g. Mint, Ubuntu or Debian)? The Pyra Handheld comes with a full Debian distro. The GPD Win should offer something similar. There a lots of issues with these newer Intel chipsets and Linux, so GPD really needs to be committed to backing this as an official OS.

rickcl

帖子数 : 2
注册日期 : 2016-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

Post by Admin on 2016-05-17, 10:07

rickcl wrote:
Admin wrote:
rickyzhang wrote:Great! I just make a contribution. I hope the team can choose components, such as touch screen, wifi, BT and etc, support Linux OTB.
Thanks for support!!Yes. GPD WIN has a touch screen,wifi and bluetooth are all supported.and also can run Linux.
Will you officially support a particular version of Linux (e.g. Mint, Ubuntu or Debian)? The Pyra Handheld comes with a full Debian distro. The GPD Win should offer something similar. There a lots of issues with these newer Intel chipsets and Linux, so GPD really needs to be committed to backing this as an official OS.

I am not sure that.But i will transmit your suggestion to our team and consider it seriously.
avatar
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 498
注册日期 : 2016-04-08

View user profile http://gpdclub.longluntan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Make it as Linux handheld computer

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum